May 24, 2013 – Available from 10–40 A in common-cathodeThe negative electrodeA solid electric conductor through which an electric current enters or leaves in a medium of a capacitor. configuration, 200 V Qspeed™ LQA200 Series is based on merged-PIN technology that offers soft switching and low reverse recovery chargeThe amount of electricity present upon the capacitor's plates. Also, the act of forcing of electrons onto the capacitor's plates. See CoulombA coulomb is the unit of electric charge. It is named after Charles-Augustin de Coulomb.1 coulomb is the amount of electric charge transported by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second. It can also be defined in terms of capacitance and voltage, where one coulomb is defined as one farad of capacitance times one volt of electric potential difference... Balance of features permits use of small magnetic components while maximizing operational efficiency.
Subscribe Via Email
Americas Asia Automotive AVX China Conflict Free Counterfeit DC Link EMEA Energy Environment Film Graphene High Cap High Temp High Voltage IP Japan Kemet Low ESR Maxwell Microelectronics Mil Spec Minerals Mining MLCC Murata NE Panasonic Polymer Recycling RF/Micro Supercap Taiyo Yuden Tantalum TDK TDK-EPC Ultracap Vishay Yageo
- Murata Manufacturing CSR Report 2012
- KEMET Discusses F4Q13 Results(Transcript) – Seeking Alpha
- Goddard joins Kemet to run UK sales operation
- IBM ‘Superlab’ could soon be Lenovo’s – TBJ
- Murata Consolidated Financial Report FY2012
- State of the Industry: What Happened to 2012? – PD&D
- Vishay to Showcase Passive Components at PCIM Europe 2013
- Norfolk Capacitors acquired by APIC
- What is a Capacitor? Introduction to Capacitors & Decoupling (Part I)
- As the first of five KEMET videos, this segment in...
- T550 Series Polymer Hermetic Seal Capacitor Technology
- Dr. Yuri Freeman, KEMET Technical Fellow, discusse...
- American Built. Building America | Hypertherm
- See how individuals and organizations are using Am...